Monday, July 15, 2013

Color Devotion

I have a little writing desk that sits next to my bed. Usually, that is where any work in progress knitting that isn't in my purse sits. Today, I noticed something. Sitting on that desk are my Jenica
which is Madelinetosh Chunky in Windowpane

A  cabled cowl I've been playing around with in Knit Picks Biggo in Calypso Heather
(Picture courtesy of Knit Picks)

and the yarn I picked out for my Pointelle socks, which  is Knit Picks Stroll Sock in  Blue Topaz
(Picture courtesy of Knit Picks)

Add to that the blue that is one of the main colors in my Clandestine Socks, and there is definitely a pattern forming!

In fact, even the next color in the gradient of my Chroma on the Wedge socks is a lovely teal. Time to spend some time with my Boxy, and get away from all this BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment