Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jenica

The bright side of not blogging for a long time is that I have plenty of progress and finished projects to share. Among my favorites is my Jenica hoodie. 

I finished it right after Labor Day weekend. I took Labor Day to rest and unwind. I did a juice cleanse, and I spent a lot of time knitting and doing other quiet, crafty things (AND I wrote out my Christmas cards! Take THAT holiday stress!)

I really love this sweater. Honestly, I love everything about it. The yarn is Madelinetosh Chunky, in the Weathervane colorway, and I adore it. I have the same color in my stash in a Tosh Mo Light that is destined to become an Austin hoodie. I love the fit of this sweater. It hangs nice and long like a coat, and its WARM. Like, wore it in 40 degree temps at my son's baseball game yesterday warm.
I really love the way the pockets were constructed on this sweater, with the cable detail
This yarn was one of my first forays into luxury yarn, and it was worth. every. penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment