Friday, March 22, 2013

Best Laid Plans

After a truly crazy week at work I have a little time to myself in the immediate future. Tonight I've got nothing but wine, yarn and the DVR on my agenda. Tomorrow, it looks like snow (please!) which means no 2 hour round trip to the first 4th grade baseball game of the season. So I'm hoping to accomplish alot!

First -- only one and a half sleeves to go on my Opposite Pole. I'm completely infatuated with it and cant' wait to wear it, so hopefully I'll finish tonight.

Second -- I'm rows away from the end of the back on my Eadon. I want to finish that piece and cast on one of the fronts so I can establish the cables, and it can go back to being my purse knitting. I was nearly caught without something to knit at book club the other night!

Third -- All that lovely madelinetosh yarn is calling to me. I think for now the winner is the chunky, which is destined to become a Jenica.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment