Monday, March 25, 2013

Proof

My attempts at getting pictures of myself in the Opposite Pole last night were pretty laughable... I got some great over the shoulder pictures of my bathroom door, but not much else. So, until my husband is home to man the camera, I'll have to make do with this one


I did manage to get a decent picture of the front of the Eadon that I cast on


And last but far from least is my Jenica. Here are some swatch pictures. I have been "petting" my swatch all day long today


I managed to finish the 7.5 inch section of the veritcal braid, plus 3 cable repeats of the Right Yoke. I love it, and its a very fun knit so far!


The bottom picture is much more true to the color, but I love how the top picture shows how much variation there is in this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment