Saturday, March 23, 2013

Progress

Today was the snow day that never quite materialized a couple of weeks ago. We really need the moisture and I really needed the restful day. Last night I finished and bound off the back of my Eadon and cast on the right side. I did one repeat of the cable pattern and since its so easy to memorize, it has re established itself as my purse knitting. I'm really pleased with how much I got done.
On my Opposite Pole, I finished one sleeve and cast on the other. I had finished the sleeve cap plus about 4 inches when I realized it was upside down. Bad idea to pick up stitches on a symmetrical piece after midnight!!
I frogged it and started over and have passed the point where I was so I'm feeling good about finishing it this weekend

I spent some time organizing my stash this morning and all that lovely yarn I've bought in the past month or two is calling to me!


The cat enabled at least an extra hour of knitting by setting up camp on my lap


No comments:

Post a Comment