Friday, March 29, 2013

Break

Today marks the first full day of Spring Break around here. Yesterday my boys had a half day, and today the are home with me. I always feel like Spring Break comes at just the right moment. Just when school, and activities, and work all start to pile up and risk tipping over, we get a little time to pause and just enjoy each other. The last two years we have traveled over their break and this year I'm looking forward to a good old fashioned "staycation". Tonight I'm kicking things off with a girls night out at Whimsy with my mom, my sister in law and her mom. Art is good for the soul, and I'm sure it will be a great night!

I should have time to knit through the weekend, especially when the boys are at their dads (although some of that time will be spent figuring out where the heck I put the plastic eggs two easters ago... hmm)

We're heading to the mountains for a couple of days and if my husband is willing to do some of the driving, I should be able to get to some knitting in the car. Then, we're just home for a bunch of days in a row. I'm working two mornings, and taking the rest of the time off. My main focus this week is my Jenica. I've got most of the yoke done and its a really fun, really fast knit so far.






No comments:

Post a Comment